Our online account viewing service, City Access Online, allows you to view a wealth of information about your account and the market 24/7. This secure online service is free with your City Securities brokerage account.
City Access Online offers account data and downloads into Quicken®. Please login using your User ID and Password. If you have any questions, please call your financial advisor.
If you are a City Securities client and would like to access your account online, please click on City Access Online Client Login below and follow the directions to “Sign Up.”
Reminder: City Securities does not contact customers directly through email in order to update account information. If you do receive an email from City Securities that is not from your financial advisor, please disregard the message.
This is where you will:
- Access your account if you already have a user id and password
- Self enroll to access your account
- Turn off paper confirms and statements
- Download account data
- From a mobile device you will automatically have access to a friendly mobile version and don’t have to download an actual application.
- And much more
After you sign into the new site for the first time, you will be shown disclosures regarding online access to a range of financial market information. By agreeing to these disclosures, you are allowing the system to display financial information to you for various stock exchanges. You must complete and agree to the disclosures in order to access your account online. If you have any questions, please contact your financial advisor.
Want to see a demo of the City Access Online interface? View Demo »
Access Online Enhancements Effective May 16, 2015:
Under the Statements & Docs tab, you will be able to view the following notices in the “Notices / Disclosures” section online. If you previously enrolled for electronic delivery of “Other Documents” on the Delivery Preferences page, you will receive an email notification when these types of notices are ready to be viewed online, and will no longer receive paper versions in the mail:
- Books and Records Notice
- Periodic Investment Purchase and Sells Notice
- Unresponsive Payee Notice
- Partial Call Notice
- Trade Restriction Notice
You can always change your delivery preferences for many types of documents on the Statements & Docs tab.
TurboTax Downloads Available Beginning Feb. 17, 2015
Beginning February 17, 2015, clients who are enrolled for Access Online will have the ability to import their 2014 First Clearing, LLC tax information into TurboTax®. Although the import feature is an added convenience for clients, the results of the import should be verified against the official version of their Forms 1099 to make sure the information in TurboTax is complete and accurate before filing.
What information from First Clearing, LLC can be imported into TurboTax?
- NEW: Form 1099-R (Retirement Plan Distributions)
- Form 1099-B (Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange)
- Form 1099-DIV (Dividend Income)
- Form 1099-INT (Interest Income)
- Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income)
- Form 1099-OID (Original Issue Discount)
- WHMT (Widely Held Mortgage Trust) and REMIC (Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit)
Note: Certain information will not be downloaded, including (but not limited to):
- Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs)
- Supplemental information provided for grantor trusts including unit investment trusts, royalty trusts, commodity trusts and mortgage pools
- The TurboTax Online version has a transaction limit of 500 vs. 2000-2500 (depending on how much data is in each transaction) that is available with the store bought version.
As a reminder, clients who use TurboTax to file their returns can save up to $20 on TurboTax federal products through the TurboTax Downloads page found under the Education tab in Access Online.
New! 1099 Downloads into Excel
Also beginning February 17, 2015, clients will have the ability to download their current year 1099 tax data into Excel from the Account Download page in Access Online. Similar to TurboTax download timing, clients will only be able to download tax data into Excel from mid-February to mid-October each year.
- Once on the Account Services > Account Download page in Access Online, clients can select the account to download and then choose “Tax Documents/1099” from the Select Download menu.